Support personnel with all the information to give the best service and avoid technical visits!
Wifi, the offending support calls nightmare!
- Drastic reduction in non-productive technical visits, as support personnel have all optical connectivity, WAN and wired LAN and Wifi information at the subscriber’s home.
- With all information available on a single platform, regardless of the GPON or router manufacturer, support always finds the information in the same place.
- Monitoring of Wifi parameters (connected devices, individual power, frequency, channel, among others).
- Monitoring of ONU/Router parameters (Memory, CPU, uptime, DNS, BNG, MAC, IP, VLAN, etc).
- Remote configuration of Wifi parameters (channel, ssid, password, among others).
- Remote configuration of ONU/Router parameters (uPNP, DNS, DHCP range, PPPoE user and password, WEB access user and password, etc).
- Connectivity diagnostics, download and upload speed, delay (RTT) and jitter.
- Remote firmware upgrade.